Friday, May 30, 2008

One Month Today!









Today, Annabeth had her one-month check up. I can't believe how fast time flies. She was so good at the doctor's office and didn't cry at all while they poked and prodded her. She gained almost 2 pounds, which makes me feel a lot better since I always worry that she's not getting enough to eat. The doctor said that she's just perfect all over. Everything is right on track. For those who may not know, we've scheduled her blessing for June 14th which just happens to be Father's Day. I think it will be a special day for both baby and her Daddy. It is so sweet to watch him cuddle with her. I think I am no longer number one in his book. In fact, almost everyone I know only wants to be around me more so they can hold the baby. That's ok because she really is the cutest baby in the world. I love her little hands and little feet and her new baby smell. I love the little noises she makes. I love her little smiles (even though they tell me that they are from gas). She hates to be woken up and lets you know it. I can tell that she is already forming a little personality-stubborn like her mommy!

3 comments:

Mandy Burton said...

Whahoo! I can't wait to see her!...uh, I mean you. Yeah, I know what you mean about everyone wanting to see just the baby. You become sort of an afterthought. Oh well, good thing that they are so dang cute! Thanks for the new pictures. Keep them coming.

Teresa said...

She's so cute, it was fun to play with a newborn again.
So my blog is private, so if you don't mind email me your email address and I'll add you. hardyharhar707@gmail.com
Thanks

Geoffrey said...

She IS a cute girl. I can't belive she is one month already. I bet you are both enjoying her so much. Thanks for the pictures.