Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back from the Holidays

So much has happened over the past few weeks. Brent graduated! Amy and Judd had a new little addition, and Annabeth had her very first Christmas. We've had so much fun hanging out with our families, and can't wait to see them all again! Brook, Baby Rylan, Amy, and Judd

Me holding my new little nephew. Isn't he cute?

Annabeth and Big Daddy


Barrow Family


Annabeth loved the Christmas tree!

All the Thompson girls and their girls.

Erin loves to take care of her cousin.

Grandma Troutman with her great grandkids.

I just love this picture.

Annabeth is all worn out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks laura, always good to see your beautiful families as well. YOU look awesome and you inspire me to have an awesome family one day...:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Barrows,
Merry Christmas a little too late! And happy New Year! You all look lovely. Lance wanted me to tell Brent congratulations for graduating. And I would like to second that, but also add a congratulations to Laura. I'm sure this became just as much of a goal for you as well. Plus, I'm sure you became one of his greatest strengths.