Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Freckle Face

Lately, I have noticed freckles showing up on Annabeth's face. So I've been putting sunscreen on her every time we go outside because I didn't want her face to look like mine. It doesn't seem to be helping though because they keep showing up. I will admit that they are much cuter on her than me. You will also notice her unibrow in this photo. ( She gets that from her daddy.) I can't believe how big she is getting. She has been such a great big sister. When I hold Camilla, it makes me sad to think that just 3 years ago, Annabeth was that tiny. Now she is turning into a little girl right before my eyes. I love this little girl so much. She is the reason I get up every morning ...literally. She comes into our bedroom and says "Mommy get up! I'm hungry." Even when she does something that drives me crazy, she makes up for it by doing something so sweet. She is the most forgiving person I know and makes me want to be a better person every day. I worry sometimes that I don't spend as much time with her since Camilla was born. I hope she knows how much I love her.

No comments: