Sunday, September 7, 2008

Houdini Weenie!

Our little weenie dog never ceases to entertain us. This morning, as we were leaving for church, we couldn't find Pedro. We looked everywhere inside and out, but there was no sign of him. I got into the car and strapped Annabeth in figuring that we would find him when we got home. Out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. It was Pedro - sitting in the driver's seat of my parent's suburban. I was confused because no one had even opened the doors to the suburban this morning. We let him out and he immediately ran to relieve himself on the grass. Apparently, he jumped in the car LAST NIGHT while my dad was hauling stuff in and out. Little guy must have jumped in when no one was looking. I can't believe he spent all night out there all by himself.

The funny part is all the thoughts that went through my mind when I saw him sitting there in the drivers seat. How did he do that? Surely, he couldn't have opened the door. Maybe he crawled underneeath the car somehow. For a second there, he had us all fooled. Our little houdini weenie-dog!

No comments: