Monday, July 4, 2011

Camilla's Blessing Weekend

This weekend, we were able to see all of Brent's family and almost all of mine (we missed you Mandy and Andrew!). I still can't believe we fit all these people in our tiny house to take these pictures! We went swimming on Saturday with the kids while Brent and Scott played golf with their dad. Then went to Gatti Town where we ate lots of pizza and let the kids play some games.
On Sunday, Camilla received her blessing from her Daddy. I loved being able to hear him bless her with so many wonderful things to look forward to in her life. I think it is one of the sweetest traditions of our faith for a baby to be encircled by her dad, grandpas and uncles. She looked so adorable in her white dress and didn't make a peep during the blessing. Looking at Camilla wearing the same little dress that Annabeth wore for her blessing made me realize how fast time flies and how much she has grown in such a short time. This time with them now is so precious and there isn't anything else in the world I'd rather be doing. I love my babies more than anything. Sometimes I think they are going to drive me crazy, ezpecially Annabeth. But when I lose my temper with her, she is always so quick to forgive and forget. They are little pieces of heaven and I think a great example to me of how our Savior loves us unconditionally. I feel grateful every day that He has entrustred them to us. Family is the best!
Camilla Kay
All my side (love my sisters! Mandy's family is in Vienna)
All Brent's side (22 0f us!)

Love these 3 more than anything!

2 comments:

Mandy Burton said...

I love the pictures!! It always makes me sad when I can't be there for such special family occassions. I love you guys!

Laura said...

We love you too! Can't wait till Christmas. We still wish we could come visit dc one of these days if we can ever save enough for the plane tickets.